Patient Participation Group
The Prescott Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a group of patients registered with the surgery who have no medical training but have an interest in the services provided to patients. The PPG represents over 7500+ patients.
Current members are listed below:
|Nick Storey - Business Manager
Jenni Green (Patient Services Lead)
The role of the PPG is:
- To represent the patients’ perspective to the Practice;
- To act as a link between patients and the Practice;
- To assist in the improvement of communications between Practice and patients;
- To assist in promoting health awareness;
- To provide feedback to the practice regarding services to patients
- To provide practical support for the work of the healthcare team, for example at the annual ‘flu clinics;
- To campaign for improvements to health facilities, in partnership with the Practice;
- To ensure that patients are kept up-to-date with NHS changes and issues in the County and are given the opportunity to have their say.
- To conduct the patient survey (last conducted in September 2023)
The group currently consists of 15 patient volunteers. New volunteers are always needed, to replace those who leave as well as to bring fresh ideas and impetus to the group. If you are interested in being a member, please email email@example.com with your name and contact details and someone will be in touch. Alternatively you can leave your details with reception and a member of the Patient Group will contact you.
Please re-visit this page for more information as the group gathers momentum but also please consider joining us. Meetings are held monthly.
Last updated: February 2024
Please note that the PPG does not get involved in individual patient concerns or complaints. These need to be raised directly with the Practice Patient Services Lead or to the Practice Business Manager.