- Daily Blood Testing (Monday to Thursday)
- Diabetes Clinic
- Respiratory Clinic
- Childhood Vaccination
- Minor Surgery
- Joint Injections
- Contraceptive Coil Insertion (Dr Fiona Brodie Fraser)
- Cervical Smears (Practice Nurses)
- Basic Travel Health (Practice Nurses)
- Seasonal Flu Vaccination
- District Nursing (Managed by Shropshire Community Trust and based in Oswestry) – 01691 663609
- Diabetic Foot and Eye Screening
- Private Medical Examinations
- Over 40s Healthchecks
- New Patient Medication Reviews
Seasonal Flu Campaigns
Every year we start our Flu vaccination campaign at the end of September. We always aim to complete the immunisation programme by the middle of November.
Childhood Immunisations are co-ordinated by Shropshire Community Trust. They will inform you when you child’s vaccinations are due and an appointment will be offered at the surgery.
If you have any concerns or queries please contact our Health Visitors on 0333 358 3654.
We offer private medical examinations by appointment. These are not covered by the NHS and therefore a charge is payable.